Tips for Buying a Home
Top 10 Tips for Successful Home Buying
- Research is the Key to Discovery - I can do the research for you, helping you to find the locations and options right for you.
- Make a Plan and Get Pre-Qualified - I will help you develop a home buying plan that can help you focus on the important factors and organize the entire home buying process.
- Value, Value, Value - Thorough research and planning can help in finding the home that has the best value and potential.
- Create a Top 10 List of Amenities - Establishing your criteria can help you save time shopping by eliminating inappropriate homes.
- Determine Your Mortgage Options Before You Buy
- Sign a Contract that Protects You
- Put Yourself in the Seller's Shoes - Understanding the seller's reasoning can help you negotiate with the seller more effectively.
- Develop a Mortgage Shopping Chart
- Get a Quality Home Inspection
- Home Protection Plans - Check to see if a Home Protection Plan is available to help provide you with Peace of Mind.
Our team can help you create a low stress Home Buying Experience.