Tips for Selling Your Home
- Take a Fresh Look at Your Home - Your home looks great to you, but a buyer wants to see his/herself in it.
- Remove Clutter from Your Home
- Clean the Interior and Exterior of Your Home - From power washing to professionally cleaning your carpet, a clean, fresh-smelling home can make all the difference to prospective home buyers.
- Get More for Your Home: Some Repairs Pay Off - We can help make suggestions about home repairs, from paint touch-ups to other repairs, that can sell your home more quickly and at a better rate.
- Get a sense of the market - We can show your comparable homes for sale in your market and make suggestions on how to improve your listing.